Be the first to rate and review this product
4 tab @ $2.42 per tab
Buy Suhagra Force Tablets with our Product Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Really Fast Delivery
- Discreet Packs
- Reliable Online Store
- Online Order Tracking
- Cheap Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Costs
General Info: Uses and Effects
Suhagra Force is a forceful medicine in term of its output and effectiveness. The Suhagra 50mg tablet helps increase the flow of blood in vessels and incorporate certain areas of muscles in smoothening. This drug produces effective results in the treatment of such disorders as erection dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary hypertension.
- Erectile dysfunction: Suhagra is recommended for the treatment of impotence; when a patient feels a problem in achieving and maintaining an erection while having a sexual activity. However, this drug will be effective only when sexual stimulation takes place.
- Pulmonary hypertension: Suhagra is also recommended for the treatment of high blood pressure in the vessels and arteries in the right side of the heart and lungs.
Contraindication: Important to Know
Suhagra has some contraindications which are important to know:
- Allergy: the Suhagra 50mg tablet is not feasible to use for those patients who have a background of allergy to Sildenafil or other ingredients of this drug.
- Nitrate containing medicines: the Suhagra 50mg tablet should not be used by the patients who are taking any medicines containing nitrates.
- Riociguat: the Suhagra 50mg tablet is also not feasible for those patients who are using a drug named Riociguat (brand name is Adempas).
A patient should consult a doctor before using Suhagra Force because this drug has the following precautions:
- Suhagra has ability to decrease blood pressure for a short period of time. So, it is necessary to take precautionary measures of taking any medication for lowering blood pressure as Suhagra can itself lower blood pressure.
- It is advised to the patients to take caution if they are taking drugs for treatment of hypertension, heart disease etc. The doctor or physician should be reported about the use of medicines including herbs and supplements.
- Those patients who have physical deformity in their penis should use the Suhagra 50mg tablet after taking precautionary measures. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Suhagra can cause a painful erection that may last for more than 4 hours.
- Sometimes Suhagra causes the hearing problems. It produces clinging sound in the ears and dizziness effect.
- The Suhagra 50mg tablet has ability to reduce sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. The drug can cause impairment in color differentiation ability. It is strongly recommended to use this medicine with extreme caution in patients suffering from the rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- For heart and blood vessels issues, Suhagra Force should be used with caution. This medicine should not be used if your physician has recommended you to avoid a sexual activity due to cardiac problems.
- Before undergoing any surgical operation, the doctor should be reported about the use of the Suhagra dosage.
Suhagra Force shouldn't be taken by the pregnant women unless it is very necessary to use. Before using this drug, a woman should consult her health provider for understanding the risks and precautions related to this medicine.
Instructions on Taking
It is necessary to take Suhagra only after the prescription of the medical physician. It is important to take proper and prescribed quantities of the drug. It is recommended to take the Suhagra 50mg tablet at least 30-60 minutes before starting any sexual activity (if it is used in patients with ED).
Proper and regular dosage of Suhagra Force is recommended to intake for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension. It is also advised to take the skipped dosage as soon as you remember. But one can miss the dose if it's high time for the next scheduled dosage of Suhagra as per prescription. This regularity of medicine is applied to such conditions as pulmonary hypertension when the dose regimen is fixed.
Suhagra along with its positive effects also creates some negative reactions. The adverse effects caused by this medicine must be treated immediately.
The risk of side effects is very high in people suffering from conditions of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, and smokers etc. Some side effects include:
- Flushing of skin;
- Diarrhea problem;
- Bloody nose;
- Bloody and cloudy urine;
- Painful urination disorder;
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet;
- Painful and prolonged erection;
- Changes in vision;
- Sensitivity to light.
Interaction with Other Drugs
When different kinds of medicines are taken at the same time, then there is a risk of reaction between these drugs. This reaction is known as a drug interaction.
The intake of Suhagra Force along with alcohol is considered to be creating severe effects in patients of blood pressure. Alcohol along with this drug can decrease blood pressure to the dangerous level. This interaction can cause symptoms like fainting, dizziness, flushing, and persistent headaches.
The Grapefruit juice in large quantity should not be used before taking Suhagra. The juice may react with medicine and reduce its effect. Consult your doctor before taking the drug.
Interaction with other medicines:
- Amlodipine (moderate interaction);
- Carbamazepine (moderate interaction);
- Dexamethasone (moderate interaction);
- Nitroglycerin (moderate interaction);
- Atazanavir (Severe interaction);
- Clarithromycin (Severe interaction);
- Ketoconazole (Severe interaction).